The Independent National Electoral Commission Citizens Contact Centre (ICCC) is a facility allowing the general public constant access to the Commission with enquiries and exchange of information.
The INEC Citizens Contact Centre (ICCC) is a Situation Room that operates daily. For now, it will open between 9am and 5pm. Later on, the Centre will scale up to round-the-clock (i.e. 24-hour) service.
As a daily Situation Room, the Centre offers the public opportunity for getting real time responses to enquiries, incident-reports, complaints and queries about any aspect of the electoral process.
The Centre can be accessed through telephone lines, INEC’s website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Emails and myINEC Mobile App.
1. HOTLINES: Call 4632 OR 0700-CALL-INEC (0700-2255-4632)
2. Website address: www.inecnigeria.org
3. Facebook: www.facebook.com/inecnigeria (INEC Nigeria)
4. Twitter handle: @inecnigeria
5. Instagram: @inecnigeria
6. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. You can also download the official myINEC App on Google Play Store via this link >>> Download here
…..Call in, someone will be waiting to respond…..
INEC: Making your votes count… Consolidating our democracy